5 Tips to Find New Home Inspiration
Let’s face it, life can be overwhelming sometimes. It’s easy to get lost in the daily routine and start to feel a little uninspired. One great way to feel more energized is to improve our surroundings with some great new home improvements.
Now is the perfect time to get some fresh ideas. Find the right home professionals for your projects and start shopping! From the exterior siding to the bathroom doorknobs, small changes can have a big impact. Yes, you get to customize your new home to meet your style and needs for years to come.
Here are five great resources to get the inspiration you need and get out of your funk:
1. Look through magazines, both online and in print. One of our favorites is New Hampshire Home Magazine. “New Hampshire Home” will not only give you design ideas, it will also help you source the best materials and local expert labor. You can even find recipes for delicious dishes to serve when you have your post-renovation party!
2. Browse Pinterest. To make your search a little easier, we’ve already pinned a number of inspirational photos and idea links. Check out different boards such as “Real Life Color Inspiration,” “Products We Love,” and “Like Hacks for Your Home.” Create a board of your own and exchange ideas with your friends!
3. Discover and explore Houzz. If you’ve never heard of Houzz before, prepare for an exciting browsing and shopping experience! Houzz is specifically focused on “home remodeling and design, bringing homeowners and home professionals together in a uniquely visual community.”
4. Take a long walk or a short drive. Sometimes the greatest inspiration comes from right around the corner! Talk to your neighbors and get the buzz about who has the best home décor and unique features. Check out some newer nearby communities. See what you like and don’t like. Make it an adventure!
5. Tour our model home and visit our design center. When your style is quaint and rustic or sleek and modern, it helps to see a variety of options in the right setting. Something as simple as the perfect light fixture or an artistic faucet can provide an unlimited amount of new home inspiration.